This scholarship is for current and previous high school students of Wood or Pleasants County, West Virginia, or Washington County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be studying broadcast journalism, journalism, communications, or marketing with preference given to students whose main interest is broadcast journalism. Women and minority students are especially encouraged to apply. Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA. In the event of a tie, preference will be given to the student with the greatest financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Wood or Pleasants County, West Virginia; and Washington County, Ohio
College Major: Is this you?
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Marketing, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- International Marketing
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Marketing Research
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Political Communication
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Health Communication
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator