This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. Undergraduate students must have a 3.0 GPA; graduate students must have a 3.5 GPA. Priority will be given to members from the following chapters: Greater Boston, Connecticut Valley, Granite State, Maine, Nutmeg, or Worcester County, or to any student who is a spouse or child of any ASSE New England chapter member, or to any ASSE student member that belongs to a New England student section. ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other