This scholarship is for students of Hispanic heritage who will enroll full-time as college juniors, seniors, or fifth-year seniors at a four-year college or university, or who will be master's or doctoral students at the graduate level at a US-accredited institution in the United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, or Guam during the 2013-2014 academic year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA and be majoring in computer engineering, computer science or electrical engineering (with a heavy computer science course load). Applicants must be US citizens or legal permanent residents with valid Social Security numbers at the time of application. Applicants also must apply for federal financial aid by completing the FAFSA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology Project Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing
Ethnicity: Is this you?