This scholarship is for Hispanic undergraduate students pursuing degrees in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) field, information technology, or business. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to enroll full-time as undergraduates in a degree-seeking program at a four-year US-accredited institution in the United States, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, or Guam during the 2014-2015 academic year. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be US citizens or legal permanent residents, and complete the FAFSA. Preference is given to Pell-eligible students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
Ethnicity: Is this you?