This scholarship is for seniors at Washington Park High School in Racine, Wisconsin. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have strong artistic talents in the visual arts and plan on attending a university, technical school, or art school with the intent of pursuing a career in the field of visual arts. Applicants must also have a C or better average, and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Costume Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
High School: Is this you?
- Park High
- Washington Park High School