This scholarship is for full-time graduate students from the Hampton Roads Sanitation District service area in Virginia (Chesapeake, Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Poquoson, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Virginia Beach, Williamsburg and the counties of Gloucester, Isle of Wight, James City, King & Queen, King William, Mathews, Middlesex, and York). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be studying environmental science, environmental health, or environmental engineering at a public Virginia university. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Hampton Roads Sanitation District Service Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Health
- Forestry, General
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Environmental Education
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Must attend a public Virginia university.