This scholarship is for graduating seniors from any high school in Wood County, West Virginia. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to major in pharmacy. Selection is based on financial need and outstanding scholastic performance.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
Location: Is this you?
- Wood County
College Major: Is this you?
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy