This scholarship is for current graduating seniors or graduates of a public or private high school in the greater San Francisco Bay Area (including San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Alemeda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, Napa, Solano, Sonoma, Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz, Monterey, and San Benito counties) in California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate desire and plan to pursue a career in police work, corrections or other criminal justice fields. Applicants must be US citizens and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and plan to or currently enrolled in two- or four- year colleges, universities, or police academies full-time.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater San Francisco Area Counties
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection