This scholarship is for current graduating seniors or graduates of a public or private high school in the greater San Francisco Bay Area (including San Francisco, San Mateo, Marin, Alemeda, Contra Costa, Santa Clara, Napa, Solano, Sonoma, Monterey Bay, Santa Cruz, Monterey, and San Benito counties) in California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate desire and plan to pursue a career in police work, corrections or other criminal justice fields. Applicants must be US citizens and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 and plan to or currently enrolled in two- or four- year colleges, universities, or police academies full-time.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater San Francisco Area Counties
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations