This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Isabella County High Schools in Isabella County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be pursuing a career in either nursing or the automotive industry. Financial need will be considered in the selection process for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Isabella County
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Engine Machinist
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician