This program is for students who are are majoring in speech pathology or psychology at one of Mississippi's institutions of higher learning. The awards will be made available to students seeking a bachelor's degree in exchange for employment in a state health institution in the State of Mississippi. Applicants must be junior or senior students enrolled full-time for the upcoming school year; and be legal residents of Mississippi. Applications will be accepted from January 1st through March 31st. See website for additional information and requirements. See website for complete listing of eligibility requirements.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Psychology, General
- Counseling Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Psychology, Other
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Applied Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- Social Psychology
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
- Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
- Health/Medical Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Family Psychology
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Community Psychology
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Personality Psychology
- School Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Comparative Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Psychometrics and Quantitative Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Research and Experimental Psychology, Other
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant