This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate and graduate students for the Fall 2014 term. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in construction management, mortgage finance, or a construction-related field at an accredited four-year institution and demonstrate an interest in obtaining employment in these fields upon graduation. Applicants must have at least one full academic year of course work remaining after the scholarship is awarded. Preference will be given to applications who are legal residents Texas or attend an academic institution in Texas and students who are current members of a student chapter of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB). Applicants whose school does not have a chapter are still welcome to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Construction Trades, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building Construction Technology
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker