This scholarship is for American Indians who are enrolled members of the Hopi Tribe. To qualify, applicants must be high school graduates/GED recipients and be full-time sophomores, juniors, or seniors admitted to a regionally accredited college or university. Applicants must be pursuing an AAS, AS, BA, or BS in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, or math), nursing, or education, and have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Hopi Tribe