This scholarship is for college students from Saline, Lafayette, Johnson, or Pettis County, Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a career in healthcare. Preference will be given to those with a commitment to a healthcare career in a rural setting. Scholarship recipients will receive a payment of $1,000 each semester.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Saline, Lafayette, Johnson, or Pettis County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
Applications must be submitted online and have the following items attached:
- Previous high school or college transcripts or GED scores
- Non-students, if employed, must provide work history for two years prior from employer or supervisor
- Letter of acceptance to an accredited college, university or junior college
- FAFSA Student Aid Report
- Two letters of recommendation from an employer, coworker, teacher, friend and/or minster stating character, need, aptitude and emotional stability.