This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students who are enrolled in a facility management (or related field, including, but not limited to, construction management, architecture, interior design and some engineering disciplines) degree program in an accredited four-year bachelor's degree program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed two years of study and have a 3.2 GPA. They may not be employed full-time. Scholarship recipients must attend IFMA's World Workplace Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, in September of 2014.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Interior Design
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Landscape Architecture
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Interior Architecture
- Construction Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, General
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Real Estate Development
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other