This scholarship is for high school seniors and current college students who are enrolled or accepted as full-time students in a food service-related major. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a two- or four-year college/university in the 2015 Fall term. Applicants do not need to be members of IFSEA; however, IFSEA members may serve as recommendations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers