This scholarship is for high school seniors pursuing an undergraduate degree in food science within an IFT-approved food science program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate exceptional scholastic achievements, leadership experience, and a keen interest in the food science and technology profession. Applicants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA. If awarded the scholarship, recipients must become student members of IFT.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Nutrition Sciences
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Microbiology, General
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Food Science
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Food Technology and Processing
- Dietetic Technician
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Dairy Science
Must attend an IFT-approved program.
Visit site for more details.