These scholarships are for MS and PhD students studying in the field of food science, including but not limited to chemistry, biology, engineering, nutrition, or microbiology. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be members of the IFT Student Association at the time of application, have least a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and be enrolled full-time. Multiple awards are available; please review website for specific eligibility requirements.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Nutrition Sciences
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Microbiology, General
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Food Science
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Food Technology and Processing
- Dietetic Technician
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Dairy Science
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)