This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must wish to pursue a career related to aviation. To apply, applicants must include a 500-word essay detailing their aviation dream (flight, maintenance, management, etc.), how they hope to use this award, and an approximate time-line of completion towards their goals. Applicants will be evaluated on a clear dream presented, past ambitious nature (aviation or other field, including volunteering), and following application directions.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Space Systems Operations
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)