This scholarship is for Illinois residents who are planning to attend a postsecondary educational institution (junior college, community college, four-year undergraduate institution) located in Illinois. Applicants must be majoring in science, technology, engineering, or math, or be a high school chemistry teacher. Scholarship applications must be postmarked by February 20, 2015, and received no later than February 25, 2015.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
Must attend an Illinois educational institution.