This scholarship is for women who are graduate students and members of SWE. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in chemical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, and materials science/engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be US citizens. Underrepresented groups are preferred. Preferred states include Arizona, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Oregon, and Washington.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Industrial Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Materials Science
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Engineering Chemistry
- Information Science/Studies
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Technology Project Management
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Word Processing
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)