This scholarship is for African American college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are majoring in various engineering programs and attending a four-year college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA and have demonstrated financial need. Eligible majors include chemical engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, management information systems, mechanical engineering, and computer information systems. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Biochemical Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Information Science/Studies
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Information Technology Project Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American