This scholarship is for members of Job's Daughters who are in good standing. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors, high school graduates, junior college students, technical school students, college students, or students in early graduation programs. Applicants must be pursuing an education in dentistry, preferably with some training in the handicapped field. Scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic standing, Job's Daughters activities, financial self-help, financial need, executive Bethel Guardian Council recommendations, school (faculty) recommendation, and achievements outside of Job's Daughters.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Job's Daughters