This scholarship is for incoming college freshmen in the fall of 2015 at any two- or four-year institution in Iowa. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Iowa, have a 2.5 GPA, and major in an agriculture-related field with an emphasis on swine production.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Agriculture, General
- Animal Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Sciences, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Training
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Livestock Management
Must attend an institution in Iowa; studies must emphasize swine production.