This scholarship is for incoming college freshmen in the fall of 2015 at any two- or four-year institution in Iowa. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Iowa, have a 2.5 GPA, and major in an agriculture-related field with an emphasis on swine production.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Animal Sciences, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Animal Sciences, Other
- Animal Health
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agriculture, General
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Animal Training
- Livestock Management
- Agricultural and Domestic Animal Services, Other
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Animal Nutrition
- Food Science
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Agriculture, Agriculture Operations, and Related Sciences, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Agricultural and Food Products Processing
Must attend an institution in Iowa; studies must emphasize swine production.