This scholarship is for current high school seniors who will receive a diploma prior to the award announcement (before August 2013). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in any of the social sciences, including technology, forensic investigations, and other criminal investigative studies, to further a career in law enforcement or criminal justice. Applicants must have a 3.7 GPA, demonstrate financial need, be accepted to an accredited academic institution, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic Pathology Residency Program
- Forensic Psychiatry Residency Program
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- National Security Policy and Strategy, Other
- National Security Policy Studies
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations