This scholarship is for undergraduate juniors and seniors and graduate students who are Muslim or are active members of the Muslim community. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be attending a four-year university in the US, and be majoring in public policy, law, journalism, media, film, or a related field. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents. Scholarship recipients must complete a 50-100 hour internship, preferably with the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), depending on the amount and type of scholarship received.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Social Work
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Film/Cinema/Video Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- International Law and Legal Studies
- Human Services, General
- Social Work, Other
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- Journalism, Other
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Public Administration
- Radio and Television
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Political Communication
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Public Policy Analysis, General
- Health Law
- Youth Services/Administration
- Comparative Law
- Health Communication
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- International Policy Analysis
- Intellectual Property Law
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Education Policy Analysis
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Health Policy Analysis
Religion: Is this you?