This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled in an accredited college/university in Missouri. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in educational studies related to career fields associated with water supply. Applicants must be US citizens. Students receiving financial aid from an employer are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
Must attend a Missouri college/university.