This scholarship is for Jewish college and graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be legally domiciled in Cook County, Illinois, the Chicago metropolitan area, or Northwest Indiana. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and show promise for significant contributions in a helping profession. Graduate applicants must be entering an accredited professional graduate education program on a full-time basis. Undergraduate applications must be entering the junior or senior year of an accredited professional education program that will allow them to pursue employment in their chosen helping profession at a bachelor's degree level.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Chicago Metropolitan Area in Illinois or Lake County, Indiana
College Major: Is this you?
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Other
- Theology/Theological Studies
- Landscape Architecture
- Livestock Management
- Library and Information Science
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Food Technology and Processing
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
Religion: Is this you?