This scholarship is for high school seniors in Henry County, Indiana, who plan to attend an accredited liberal arts college. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA or higher and be in pursuit of any interest, in any area of service that would enable them to enrich their lives and make a contribution to others. Highest academic grades are not a requirement, rather an appreciation of study habits and a desire to do their best. Applicants also must have diversified interest and the ability to accept responsibility for themselves and respect of all people.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Henry County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES