This scholarship is for residents of Fairfield County, Ohio, who are pursuing studies in accounting or computer science. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must maintain an overall 2.7 GPA or higher and a 3.2 GPA in their designated major area.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Fairfield County
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Computer Science
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Information Technology
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Financial Planning and Services
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology Project Management
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Computer Support Specialist
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Word Processing