This scholarship is for high school seniors and graduates who plan to enroll or who are already enrolled at least part-time during the upcoming year in a course of study leading to a certificate or degree at a licensed or accredited culinary school. Preference may be given to students who demonstrate financial need. Recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, statement of career and educational aspirations and goals, unusual personal or family circumstances, financial need, and an outside appraisal. Some awards require an essay; see specific eligibility guidelines.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Wine Steward/Sommelier