This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be working towards a career in aviation and be enrolled in an accredited aviation-related program. Applicants must have experience volunteering in aviation-related events and/or activities in the previous year. The scholarship may be applied to tuition, books, specific training, or housing if the expense is arranged through an accredited program of institution. Aviation careers include but are not limited to: air traffic controller, airport management, avionics technician, dispatcher, engineer, flight attendant, mechanic, meteorologist, navigator, and pilot.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Engineering Science
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)