This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. Priority will be given in the following order to students from Region VI (Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Washington DC); Region IV (Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and Mississippi); Region VII (Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Michigan, Kentucky, and West Virginia); and Region VIII (New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maine, and New Jersey). ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
College Major: Is this you?
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other