This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Edinburgh Community High School in Edinburgh, Franklin Community High School in Franklin, Indian Creek High School in Trafalgar, or Whiteland Community High School in Whiteland, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning a career in law enforcement (including criminology, forensics, etc.) or in the Department of Natural Resources. Applicants must plan to enroll full-time as undergraduate students at an accredited two- or four-year college or university; have a minimum 2.0 GPA; demonstrate academic preparation and potential for success in college and the chosen area of study; and be deemed worthy or deserving by the committee for this award by virtue of character, leadership traits and academic qualifications. Special consideration will be given to those who plan to pursue a degree at Vincennes University.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Environmental Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Forensic Psychology
- Environmental Studies
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forestry, General
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Urban Forestry
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
High School: Is this you?
- Edinburgh Community High School
- Franklin Community High School
- Indian Creek Senior High School
- Whiteland Community High School