This scholarship is for graduating art students at Unionville High School in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must indicate their continued advocacy of the visual arts after high school, either through their related post-secondary plans, personal expression, or support in communicating the importance of art in our culture today, and in the future.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Costume Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
High School: Is this you?
- Unionville High School