This scholarship is for Jewish students who are college juniors, college seniors, or graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have been either 1.) born and/or raised in one of the following counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, or Will in Illinois, or Lake in Indiana; or 2) have one continuous year of full-time employment in one of the following counties in Illinois: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, or Will. Applicants must intend to remain in the Chicago metropolitan area after completing school and demonstrate career promise in a helping profession: medicine, education, Jewish communal service, the Rabbinate, social services, performing and fine arts, business, healthcare/public health, urban affairs/public policy, law, or technical/sciences. Applicants must be entering an accredited professional graduate education program on a full-time basis. Scholarships are awarded primarily based on career promise and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, or Will County, Illinois; or Lake County, Indiana
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- THEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS VOCATIONS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
Religion: Is this you?