This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in a BS or BE full-time engineering program with a focus on environmental issues, particularly water/wastewater. To qualify, applicants must be attending school in the New York City metropolitan area. Applicants must be juniors, seniors, or graduate students in the upcoming academic year and be in good standing.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- New York City metropolitan area
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Health
- Forestry, General
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Must be attending school in the NYC metropolitan area.