This scholarship is for graduate students pursuing dairy-related degrees at Iowa State University, South Dakota State University, the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, or the University of Wisconsin, Madision. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a program of study leading to a master's or doctorate degree in dairy cattle nutrition, genetics, physiology or management, or the manufacturing, processing, or marketing of milk and dairy products.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- South Dakota
College Major: Is this you?
- Animal Health
- Agribusiness/Agricultural Business Operations
- Agricultural Business and Management, Other
- Livestock Management
- Animal Nutrition
- Food Science
- Agricultural Animal Breeding
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Large Animal/Food Animal and Equine Surgery and Medicine
- Dairy Science
- Dairy Husbandry and Production
Must attend one of the eligible colleges above.