This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are studying horticulture. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a GPA between 3.0 and 3.5, demonstrate financial need, and be citizens or residents of the United States or Canada.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Horticultural Science
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Crop Production
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
Must have a GPA between 3.0 and 3.5.