This scholarship is for college juniors and seniors who are currently enrolled in an ABET-accredited civil engineering or related program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate a commitment to either water supply and/or environmental engineering and be registered as undergraduates in the fall of the year of the award. Applicants must be ASCE members in good standing at the time of application and award. Scholarships are awarded based on the applicants' award justification, stated interest in water supply and/or environmental engineering, educational plan, academic performance and standing, development potential, leadership capacity, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, General
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Must demonstrate a commitment to water supply and/or environmental engineering.