This scholarship is for undergraduate students who are currently enrolled or intend to enroll in a college or university in the United States. To qualify, applicants must be pursuing a program of study that prepares them to enter a profession in which education or geospatial science or land information disciplines will advance the value of those disciplines within that profession.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering, Other
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Physical Sciences, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geography, Other
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Surveying Engineering
- Geographic Information Science and Cartography
- Surveying Technology/Surveying