This scholarship is for students from high schools in Janesville, Wisconsin, who are interested in studying mechanical or electrical engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.5 GPA. Preference will be given to those applicants planning to attend the University of Wisconsin or another Wisconsin institution. If an applicant cannot be identified with an interest in mechanical or electrical engineering, a related engineering field may be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Engineering, General
- Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
High School: Is this you?
- Craig High
- Oakhill Christian School
- Parker High