This scholarship is for undergraduate students in mechanical or chemical engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted for enrollment or be enrolled in good standing as students at an accredited institution in the United States. Applicants must be of sophomore or higher class status and demonstrate an interest and commitment to seek a career in the field of water technology (environmental waste water, water pollution control, and water resource management not included). Applicants should not be planning on studying outside of the country or planning to use monies to do so.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Chemical Process Technology