To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be one of the following: an active duty/retired Navy or Marine Corps Diver, an unmarried child of an active duty/retired Navy or Marine Corps Diver, or the spouse of an active duty/retired Navy or Marine Corps Diver. Applicants must be enrolled full-time at an accredited post-secondary, technical, or vocational institution pursuing a first undergraduate degree. Applicants must be in a program of study in oceanography, ocean agriculture, or aquaculture; be completing an accepted program for advanced diver training, certification, or license; and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Ocean Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Resources Engineering
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States Navy
Military member must be a Navy or Marine Corps Diver.