This scholarship is for residents in Portage County, Wisconsin, who are seeking post-secondary degrees in law, law enforcement, or natural resources. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.4 GPA, and demonstrate community service and co-curricular activities. Financial need may be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Portage County
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Pre-Law Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Legal Studies, General
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Environmental Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Environmental Studies
- International Law and Legal Studies
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Forestry, General
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Health Law
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Comparative Law
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forestry, Other
- Corrections Administration
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Homeland Security, Other
- Intellectual Property Law
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Natural Resource Economics
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Urban Forestry
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection