This scholarship is for registered nurses who are seeking a bachelor's or master's degree on a part-time basis. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of North Carolina for at least 12 months prior to application, and be admitted to a program in North Carolina offering a bachelor's or master's degree in nursing. Applicants must be enrolled part-time (maximum of 6 hours per semester), and have a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Registered / Certified Nurse
Must attend a North Carolina nursing program on a part-time basis.