This scholarship is for Hispanic residents of Northern California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be rising college juniors and seniors who are nursing majors at an accredited university in Northern California. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Science
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Critical Care Nursing
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
Ethnicity: Is this you?