This scholarship is for graduating seniors at North Carroll High School in Hampstead, Maryland. To qualify, applicants must have been accepted at an accredited college, university, or technical school to study teaching, family and consumer sciences, or technology; including, but not limited to, engineering, electronics, graphic communication, printing, media, or woodworking. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, exemplary character, leadership through service learning, and contributions to school and the community-at-large.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
High School: Is this you?
- North Carroll Christian Academy
- North Carroll High