This scholarship is for students who will be college juniors, seniors, or master's degree candidates in the Fall of 2015. To qualify, applicants must be majoring in horticulture or a related field in Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia. A 3.5 GPA or better is expected. A personal interview in Cleveland is required of finalists.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Horticultural Science
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Urban Forestry
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management