This scholarship is for college students in Butler County, Ohio, who are currently enrolled and majoring in an accredited dental or dental hygiene school. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA; demonstrate financial need; and attend an accredited college/university full-time. Applicants must also not have received a renewable scholarship from the Hamilton Community Foundation. An acceptance letter into dental school is required to be considered for this award. Financial need is a primary factor in selection.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Butler County
College Major: Is this you?
- Dental Hygiene/Hygienist
- Dental Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Pre-Dentistry Studies
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Advanced General Dentistry
- Dental Clinical Sciences, General
- Advanced/Graduate Dentistry and Oral Sciences, Other
- Pediatric Dentistry/Pedodontics
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Laboratory Technology/Technician
- Dental Materials