This scholarship is for food service majors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must live in Kentucky, or within 25 miles of Kentucky's borders, and have lived there for the previous 18 months. Applicants must have a reasonable length of work experience in food service and be able to provide proof of acceptance in a college food service program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers